This year we moved the survey to Survey Monkey for better analysis, and I must say it was much easier. Emma Boulton, Nicola Jones, and I were able to parse the data and find useful insights much quicker, lending more time to designing the report. Also, we added finer detail to our audience categories, which has shed light on some interesting trends as to how teams are structured.
Thanks to help from the wonderful folks at Smashing, net mag, and responsivedesign.is we saw twice as many respondents this year! And Mr. Responsive, himself, Ethan Marcotte, generously gave some time to help us ask the right questions and get the word out.
Making the report
vw units, and then applying size changes with
ems. Feel free to dig around in the code to see how it’s done.
A big thank you to Jo Brewer for helping me make the content of the report clearer, and last but not least: Thanks to everyone who filled out the survey!
Now, let’s go keep learning, educating, and making the web a better place!